The purpose of the University of Massachusetts China Institute is to maximize the potential of the University of Massachusetts
and the Commonwealth in responding to the emerging impact of China in the world.
In addition to facilitating, supporting and coordinating existing campus efforts, the China Institute offers the following services:
Services to Academic Institutions
- Academic Bridging Programs
- Facilitate Faculty Exchanges
- Resource Development
Services for Government Agencies
- Economic Development Strategies
- Information/Cultural Sessions on Chinese Government and Business Ventures
- The Commonwealth and China Quarterly Report
Services for Corporations and Businesses
- Chinese business and government relations strategy sessions
- Business Roundtable Discussions on China Affairs
- Culture and Language Training
- Customized Total Solutions Packages
Projects and Partnerships
- Confucius Institute promotes the teaching and understanding of Mandarin language and
- Tsinghua University partners with the University for the Massachusetts Technology Transfer Base and the Academic Bridging Program.
- Judicial Education in China works with provincial judicial training colleges, legal and judicial educators and provincial high courts in China to strengthen China's institutional judicial framework.
The University of Massachusetts China Institute does not offer credit bearing or degree granting programs.
The PDF files on this page require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.